Monday, September 29, 2008

Schlapp Up

Put it in your diaries now - Evening of Sat 8th November 2008
Venue - TBA (nowt grand) but Manchester region.

After this years club successes with Paralympic Gold Medalists, European Masters Champions, National Masters Medalists and hopefull Runner Boy bringing back some gold from the Worlds, it must be time for a party.

Hopefully all can make the date;- it doesn't clash with the World Cup nor the Revolution and there should be an SQT Sat lunchtime for those that want to ride or if the weather is looking good for the day maybe a club ride out in the afternoon ?

Reply on here or drop me an email so I can get an idea of numbers
Cheers
Dave

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in for the night out. As for actually riding a bike, indoor or outdoor, I'm not so sure......

Grunter

1:00 PM  
Blogger jeanette said...

Hey, I've even got a picture of you on a bike - and it's this year :-)

Jeanette

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home