Thursday, November 06, 2008

Howdy y'all...

Hi Guys,
Just thought I'd say hi after a hectic few months!
Looks like you've all been busy in the meantime! (Congrats Derek n Gilly)
Our main man Mr Kappes cleaned up in Beijing as I'm sure you heard, Gold in the Sprint and Gold in the Kilo for a double Paralympic Medallist - Nice!
I've since taken on a new job as the GB Assistant Sprint Coach working with ex Schlapper Iain Dyer and Jan van Eijden and heading up the Olympic Development Sprint programme.
Looking forward to catching up with you guys on Sat night...
Cheers,
Jon
PS I've got a pile of Dura Ace chainrings (hardly used) from 46-53t if anyone is interested. £15 each.
Also Dura Ace sprockets from 13-16t. £5 each.
AND I've got a used Campagnolo Ghibli disk wheel (it has a couple of repaired small holes in it - but is still a solid fast wheel)if anyone is interested - £300. J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home