Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm lurking

I'm still here you know. Bin down to see the new wood on t'velodrome and appoint a new tdo [you'll have to wait and see]. Flew back up here with The Proclaimers apparently. I'd heard there were some popsters on board the little plane but try as I might I could not work out who it was since there were no 6" platform shoes, no barely dressed bimbos or pianos disappearing through the little airplane's portholes. There was some chunky chap with a bald head that the stewardess used as ballast moving from the back to the front of cabin so the thing could take off - but he didn't look to much like a popster - unless Gary Glitter was back in the country. My lovely Eve pointed out the 'stars' to me when we eventually arrived in Stornoway after some time circling the skies in search of gap in the clouds. I did briefly think about screaming - as one does, but I was tired and everything. I even thought about asking if they wanted my autograph but I wanted to come home - to the warm glow of the coals in the fire and a view to die for And anyway, I'm off to hear what these old popsters sound like tomorrow anyway :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home