Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tandem Track Meet 11.05.08

Dear All,

Sorry I've been a bit quiet but had a lot of stuff going on! Anyway the Schlapp Tandem track Meet is booked to takeplace on Sunday 11 May 2008. As usual this is to tie in with the Paralympic World Cup so that there will be teams racing from many other countries. The usual Schlappers are requested to get their butts organised to take part as well.

I also need to know who can help out at the event. Last year although I was the named organiser Andrea actually did all the work and so this time I need all the help I can get!!!! So, please volunteer your services now - I've changed email so please now email me nettiebiker@hotmail.co.uk instead.

Even if you can't help then please do come and watch. It is always great racing

Jeanette

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have sent you an email about what I can do.

Paul

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home