Thursday, March 27, 2008

Schlapp Tandem Meet

Me again :-) Just to add that this tandem meet is to take place on a Sunday between 2pm and 5pm. Entries close on the 18.05.08 and so can all the usual suspects please get your entries to me. Last year Schlappers riding were Jon Norfolk, Ant Kappes, Si Churton, Ant Gill, Paul Hunter, Gwyn Carless, Jon Gribben, Paul Johnson, Mark Fleming (and I know MArk wants to do it again), Aileen McGlynn, Ellen Hunter, Tracy Crolla, Chris Higgs and Eve Dunstan. So, that's an impressive start line if we just get the Schlappers up again.

There will again be representation from Paralympic squads who are here for the World Cup and so it promises to be a good meet. There may be teams from New Zealand and Japan and so it should be exciting.

I also have an Elite rider from San Francisco who is here at the time who would love to be a stoker for the event and so if anyone can help there then please let me know. He's 32 and a sprinter/omnium rider and so could be a good bet!

I'm away from my computer for a few days after Friday am but you can always contact me on my mobile if you need any info. etc on 07909 810679.

Let's make it a good one you Schlappers - again! :-)

Jeanette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home