Wednesday, April 16, 2008

And again Schlapp tandem meet 11.05.08!

Me again :-)

Time is ticking away and the tandem meet is fast approaching. Various Schlappers have said they will ride but there may still be tandems without bums on seats so if anyone wants to ride then please let me know and I'll check for you. Graham has 2 tandems and I dont know if they're occupied (sp?) and Mark F has one that he cant be there to ride on the day and so I'm looking for some proactivity from you all!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahhaahhahaah

Last year was a great event with fast times. The programme will be set once the entries are in. I'm also informed that if we do a pursuit this should be out of the gate now!!! So, to give our paralympic riders practice that may be a 'must' for the event. The gates then need at least 2 people to hold them down for the start although an anonymous source did state to me that Jon N needed 2 people to hold it down just for him! ;-)

Any queries you know how to contact me. I haven't been flooded with volunteers offering to help so please do feel free to step up!

Jeanette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home