Monday, April 21, 2008

Yawn! Me again. Is there anybody out there???

Tandem Meet! Entries should've been in last Friday and I am sadly lacking in them. Riders have told me they will enter but the absence of entry forms and money is a problem!!! If there is anyone out there in the ether intending to ride let me have an entry form etc. by this Friday. If I dont get any then the event will have to be cancelled!!!! As most tandemists in the UK are Schlappers that is the last thing I want to do but I cant run an event with 2 entries which is what I have got so far. So use it or lose it baby!!!

Jeanette

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon guys and gals, please enter, Jeanette and other unsung hero's have put alot of hard work into this and taken me up on my offer to help, so I want to witness some top class tandem racing from you lot.
Dave O

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home