Friday, May 16, 2008

Greetings....

Well check this out - not only can I ride a bike in a reasonably straight line, I can also use one of these keyboard things too!!!! (Having said that - there's what seems to be a rodent on a wire sitting next to the keyboard, not sure what that does.... I'll bring some 'icheese' next time)

Congratulations to everyone who took part in the tandem sweatfest last Sunday. Proper hot!
Really well done to Jeanette for holding it all together, probably found at home now with a damp teatowel on her forehead...

Well everyone, keep on training hard and representing the old ship named Schlapp, looking forward to a successful year as I'm sure you all are. I'll be in touch on here soon with some stories and gossip!!!

Word to ya Mothers
Jon

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Ingram said...

Hey opp. Waitin here for the stories.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home